Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Crafty Things

Hi,
How have you been doing?
I had been to my home.. Mumbai for a wedding..

Had a great time with my niece.. resulting a sore throat.. thanks to all the fun activities(naughty) the two sisters did..
Well would like to share a few things I did when I was in School..
and some Crochet work that was a joint venture of my Mom and Me.. But was not able to click a ripple blanket, a doily, two cross stitches.. one Satin Stitch  why.. my mom has packed it up and is going to put it up in our native home..




I hope you enjoyed them..:)

Take Care..
Archana

6 comments:

  1. Nice projects!:) I too made few things when I was in school and my mom displayed it proudly:) but later, during graduation whatever I made, she kept in a box and gave it to me when I got married to decorate my new home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Mothers.. they are like that.. and May be in near future we too ha ha

      Delete
  2. Lovely blankie! These are paintings or embroidery? They look gorgeous! I never did any kind of needle/craft work all my life, until my son was born. I really do nt know what happened during my pregnancy. Its still a mystery! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shikha.. Whatever the Mystery is.. the outcome is super.. isn't it ;)

      BTW these are not paintings.. Its a Satin Stitch Kit from Anchor.. The Kit has a painted Canvas + color Combination + threads + needle... all we need to do is make long stitches on the canvas..

      So its embroidery on a painted canvas :) ;)

      Delete
  3. love the cross stitch pics, so good to decorate a house, and also, proudly say that these are our own creations :)yes, display them!
    love the blanket as well:)
    glad you had nice time at your native town.
    take care,
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely blanket!! And the two pics are beautiful as well, I especially like the second one :-)

    ReplyDelete