Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lazy Blogger

Hi and Hello..

Long Time...These days I dont get time to blog. I just read the blogs and leave
Had been to Bhopal for a wedding. Just back yesterday and I am still doing laundry and cleaning my house.

Visited LakshmiNarayan temple called as Birla Mandir. Manav Sangrahalaya  & Van Vihar National Park.

The people from Bhopal relish lots of ice cream I guess.. there are shops named Top n Town at regular intervals.
The wedding was just fantastic +  food was awesome.

Posting a few pics of the Diwali and my Z..

The coloring books we bought for her to keep her busy while travelling..
and yes she handles her colors well...
she knows red yellow green and blue...picks up a crayon matches with the picture and says..
Mumma Ye dekho mil gaya mujhe ( See I Got the color)

She loves flowers..


and yes not to forget the yarn that I had ordered from Mumbai..
I Think that needs a separate post :)

Cya and Shine On....













4 comments:

  1. hi, Arachan! Still I am glad you found time to make a post. Yes, Indian wedding is very yummy:) But we haven't got any invitations so far :( haha
    Have a nice day and waiting for your crochet to see the world! Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.. Many more things to be clicked and posted ;)

      Delete
  2. I am from MP. Had been to Bhopal many times as my parents and in laws got settled there after retirement. it's a nice place!:)
    Your daughter is cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preeti..Yup.. Its a Nice Place.. Had visted Old Bhopal too for shopping..Lots of Bargaining ;)

      Thanx for the Love for my Z :)

      Delete